The 2013 Ford F-150
New for 2013
- Integrated Trailer Brake Controller (TBC)
- MyFord Touch with SYNC capabilities
- New grille designs and high-intensity discharge (HID) Headlamps
- The new Limited body trim (22" polished aluminum wheels, standard)
- Strong variety of engines, including the 3.5L EcoBoost Ti-VCT, which delivers the highest maximum towing and payload capabilities in its class, along with fuel efficiency (17city/23hwy/19 combined mpg).
- This direct-injection twin-turbo engine offers up to 22 mpg highway. The 36-gallon tank on EcoBoost shows that the F-150 can travel over 750 highway miles between fill-ups.
- Towing capabilities (view details here)
- Payload capability and cargo box volume
- F-150 Limited offers best torque, capability and fuel economy**
- Generates most available power: up to 411 HP**
- Insurance Institute for Highway Safety (IIHS) named the 2013 F-150 SuperCrew a "Top Safety Pick" for 2012, earning the highest possible rating.
- Best-selling truck in America for 36 straight years**
- Vincentric Best Value in America award for full-size, half-ton pickups*
- America’s overall best-selling vehicle for 31 years.
- Since its inception in 1948, the F-Series has made more than 32 million trucks.
*This information can be found at Ford.com.
** This information can be found in the Jenkins and Wynne 2013 Ford F-150 information brochure.